Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

5 Posts

April 4th, 2020 05:00

Touch screen and pen, Inspiration 4381 2in1

Hello,

I have a very bad experience.  First of all,  i am not very good at this technology.  So, every time i purchase 'computer' stuff,  i rely on sales.  And DELL is the brand i like. However, i found sales from DELL are not professional. It seems they always give me wrong info and lead me to purchase items which not fit to my case. 

I was told to buy Inspiron 4381 and PN350m while i shared i want a touch screen and i am able to write on it. 

Since it is a big money at one time,  so i purchased a laptop first. A month ago,  i called DELL customer service again to confirm what pen i should buy.  I realized their sales always make mistake.  So i called twice in different days,  but both of them told me PN350 is the good one after i provided my Service Tag of my laptop. 

Finally i received my PN350. I found it does not work!!  I thought i need more tech support so i called DELL again. 

What i heard from tech support was very disappointing....my laptop is without that pen support sticker.  No active pen can be support!!  

I was told to be "no worries" because the pen can be fully refunded.  However,  what i am thinking is other thing:  why i was recommended to purchase this laptop if no pen is compatiable!!  

Can i return the laptop and get full refund as DELL sales provide wrong info?? It is a nightmare! a very bad experience.  They are not professional at all.

Should i buy from DELL in the future?  Very bad!!

So, i write this. I want other purchasers read this article before buying anything. 

At the same time,  i am seeking a soultion. How can i write on that touch screen with a pen? If DELL community can do something,  it is a big appreciation. 

Thank you

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

April 4th, 2020 13:00

It's very unfortunate this happen to you however, according to Dell return policy, you could return the computer if less than 30 days. 

U.S. Return Policy | Dell

https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/us-return-policy/cp/us-return-policy

Since the computer was purchased over 30 days, I suggest contacting Dell two or three more times to see if one of the Dell rep would help resolve this problem for you, hopefully you get another computer with a pen. If the issue isn't resolve then I suggest you fill out the form in the link below.

Report an Unresolved Issue | Dell US

https://www.dell.com/support/incidents-online/us/en/04/email/unresolved

No Events found!