Y0u553f
1 Nickel

glitch playing videos on full screen with inspiron 7567

Hello guys I have little problem with my inspiron 7567 whenever I play videos in full screen mode I get video glitch in random moments when I use movies & tv app I get this glitch below (talking about the lines not the colors )but when I play vlc videos I get dif kind of glitch (didn't manage to take pic of it) , this glitch appear suddenly and somtimes it stay few seconds and somtimes it take minutes .. but whenver i move the mouse or click with keyboard (make the ui appear) the glitch stop showing does anyone know what could be the reason of this ? i did test the screen and it works fine 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: glitch playing videos on full screen with inspiron 7567

First of all, i woukd recommend not to use VLC player as it would damage your speakers, issue could be due to driver failure 😣.
If you wiggle the lid up and down, does it come and goes or it's constant.
I would strongly recommend you to visit Dell Support Site and enter your Service tag to get details of your system, like drivers and downloads, Warranty information, System configuration, User manual.
Link :
http://www.dell.com/support/home/in/en/19
0 Kudos
Y0u553f
1 Nickel

Re: glitch playing videos on full screen with inspiron 7567

thank you sir for your reply , well I did try moving the screen up and down when the problem shew up even did touch the bottom of the screen to make sure if it's nap related problem but I don't think so anyway I did do diagnostique to the device didn't get any errors too

0 Kudos