Start a Conversation

Unsolved

August 10th, 2023 23:04

January 22nd, 2018 07:00

Hi vijay,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your system is not working as expected.

Your post doesn't say what's not working for you, so if you could post that, perhaps the users here may be able to reply.

Also, if you purchased directly from Dell, your computer should have a year warranty, your post says you took it to a local service center, just curious as to why Dell Tech Support was not contacted.  

Please post more information like the model number, operating system, etc. so a better response can be made.  Thanks.

1 Message

February 20th, 2018 23:00

I have had the same issue! After 15 years as a happy dell customer, I will never buy dell again and I recommend that no one else buy dell either. Customer support has been absolutely terrible and the computer has never worked correctly since it was bought in Nov 2015. I have spent more than 100 hours on the phone with customer support. They played around troubleshooting and even replaced the logic board, which did not fix the problem, but by the time they finally got around to doing that, the computer was out of warranty. Now is give the 7 beeps of death and won't even try to boot up. Now they are telling me that I have to PAY for support to try to fix a computer that should have been replaced 2 years ago when I bought it. VERY VERY disappointed in Dell!

No Events found!