Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

172 Posts

July 22nd, 2022 10:00

What is going on with this "discussion" board?

I need to post questions about our new PowerProtect/Data Domain setup, but this board seems different from the other community pages. EG, the Equallogic, PowerEdge, etc have always had pretty active discussions, but this one doesn't appear to have any real discussions. It looks mostly like one of the moderators posting and responding to himself. Looks like pretty useful info that would be more suited to a blog post or KB article.

If anyone can point me to a place to ask my PP/DD questions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

• 

181 Posts

July 22nd, 2022 12:00

Hi @trnc,

This board is specific to IDPA. PPDM is not part of IDPA. DD is part of IDPA so this board can answer some qs related to DD or IDPA-AV-DD integration, but not PPDM unfortunately, unless someone here happens to know about it- but even then this is not the place for it.

In order to help you I did some searching and browsing on the Forums and only found sporadic mentions of PPDM so seems there is no board for it yet that I saw. 

I did find this which may help:

https://www.dell.com/community/New-to-Dell-Community/Adding-a-new-product-community/m-p/8048758#M190307

As for this board activity: our Dell IDPA Support team tries to post useful info and we try to engage posts when we see them but, yes, this board does not yet have a lot of active participation. That may be because we get most of our questions from customers using our Support calls or chats, which are directly tied to our ticketing system.

I hope this helps answer your questions.

No Events found!