Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 4th, 2016 08:00

Configuring Centrify LDAP Proxy with OneFS 8.0.0.1; HOW TO?

Has anybody successfully setup Centrify LDAP proxy with OneFS?

# isi auth status

ID                                                 Active Server                    Status

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lsa-activedirectory-provider:mycompany.COM    mycompanydc99.mycompany.com online

lsa-local-provider:System                          -                                active

lsa-local-provider:Private                         -                                active

lsa-file-provider:System                           -                                active

lsa-ldap-provider:centrifylinux-ldap-proxy.mycompany.com -                                offline

lsa-ldap-provider:test-proxy                       -                                offline

lsa-nis-provider:rhelnis-master.mycompany.com  -                                online

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: 7

The LDAP proxy is responding to ldapsearches but the Isilon fails to online for more than a few seconds.

-D

December 3rd, 2018 06:00

I realise this is an old post, however I am setting it up.

lsa-local-provider:System                         -                               active

lsa-file-provider:System                          -                               active

lsa-file-provider:Primary                         -                               active

lsa-ldap-provider:Centrify_NewProxy               -                               online

lsa-ldap-provider:Centrify_Production_Old         -                               online

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: 6

Seems to be online ok. The trouble I have had is how slow it is, to the point we had to reverse the production system and revert to AD. Looking for answers about why....

No Events found!