Isilon

Last reply by 08-09-2022 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

SyncIQ Job Failed with No node on source cluster was able to connect to target cluster

For Your Reference

Dhivakar04_0-1658329398652.png
Note : Disbaled encryption in both cluster and I'm using trial licencse  

When i try to start job, I'm getting above error. can you tell what am i missing or  is there Some configuration needs to done before run the job?

Replies (17)

Hi 
I tried set subnet ,pool and start the job stll fails and I check the log(var\log\isi_migrate.og)  it's shows "Error from remote sworker 192.xxx.x.xx: Unable to find the subnet with IP". Will try again.

What does it output? isi network groupnets list --sort=id --descending
Also did you set the subnet on the groupnet. Page 432 https://dell.to/3PYZsrw

Thanks,

DELL-Josh Cr
Social Media and Communities Professional
Dell Technologies | Enterprise Support Services
#IWork4Dell

Did I answer your query? Please click on ‘Accept as Solution’. ‘Kudo’ the posts you like!

I found subnet with different gateway ip and subnet's pool's is ip is totally different from the ip that i trying to connect, so i tried to add new subnet but im getting "The edit to the subnet did not save due to the following error: Subnet 'int-a-subnet' ip overlaps with ip isilon"

Try to go through the connectivity guide https://dell.to/3oMO3PW and see if something is incorrect, it sounds like the network segmentation isn’t right and it is overlapping.

Thanks,

DELL-Josh Cr
Social Media and Communities Professional
Dell Technologies | Enterprise Support Services
#IWork4Dell

Did I answer your query? Please click on ‘Accept as Solution’. ‘Kudo’ the posts you like!

3 Zinc

@Dhivakar04,

can you ping target IP from source IP?
can you ping source IP from target IP?

Is SBR enabled?

Sounds like the backend and frontend network is192.x.x.x

I don't have access to any of these links. could you please send me any other links that i can access?

able to ping from source ip and target ip and i tied after enabling SBR but still fails

3 Zinc

@Dhivakar04, make the backend network something else, Why are backend and frontend IPs in same 192 subnet?

1.1.1.1-1.1.1.255   int-a IP range

1.1.2.1-1.1.2.255  int-b IP range
1.1.3.1-1.1.3.255 failover IP range

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor