hosseinag
1 Copper

SyncIQ has stopped working

I am new in isilon and as I understand SyncIQ has some policies and jobs to sync directories. We have a isilon cluster which the target and source cluster are the same one. SyncIQ was working fine but one week ago suddenly it just has stopped working. I mean every report is OK and there is no problem but it is not working. I see that in some of our nodes we are receiving a huge number of below error repeatedly :

2018-12-18T03:00:05+01:00 <0.3>  /boot/kernel.amd64/kernel: [bam_coalesce.c:13015](pid 4466="kt: coal_susp")(tid=100702) do_suspend: Suspending coalescers returned EINVAL after 1670 usecs.  Request: (36, 3235539).

have anybody any idea what is this about ?

thank you in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
sjones51
2 Iron

Re: SyncIQ has stopped working

Hi hosseinag,

What version of OneFS are you working with? There is a pretty old issue involving hard quota limits and issues with snapshots that was resolved in 6.5, but my assumption is that you are working with a newer version.

If SyncIQ is not working, I would recommend opening a ticket with Isilon to get it looked at.

hosseinag
1 Copper

Re: SyncIQ has stopped working

Hi sjones5,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I have opened a ticket for this problem and they have solved the problem after 3 days. there was a node in the cluster that had some problems and we've just reset it and then BAAM problem solved!!!

0 Kudos