Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 2nd, 2011 10:00

AC Power Adapter Type Cannot Be Determined

Try This Solution.

Do not plug in your AC Power Adapter before you boot your laptop. Plug in your AC Power Adapter only after you boot your laptop. I also meet this problem for 3 times, then the 4th times I try to plug off the adapter when I turn off my laptop. Then the next day when I want to boot my laptop, I boot my laptop first then only plug in the adapter. I plug in the adapter when in login screen. The battery also can be charge. Maybe you will think Dell laptop is very troublesome but maybe used in this way is help to protect your laptop. 

If your problem persist please go to your nearest Dell Authorized Service Centre & consult The Professional.

Hope my solution can help. Have a nice day! Happy Using Dell!

5 Posts

June 2nd, 2011 10:00

Try This Solution.

Do not plug in your AC Power Adapter before you boot your laptop. Plug in your AC Power Adapter only after you boot your laptop. I also meet this problem for 3 times, then the 4th times I try to plug off the adapter when I turn off my laptop. Then the next day when I want to boot my laptop, I boot my laptop first then only plug in the adapter. I plug in the adapter when in login screen. The battery also can be charge. Maybe you will think Dell laptop is very troublesome but maybe used in this way is help to protect your laptop.

If your problem persist please go to your nearest Dell Authorized Service Centre & consult The Professional.

Hope my solution can help. Have a nice day! Happy Using Dell!

No Events found!