oz_007
1 Copper

AUDIO QUALITY DELL n5110

Hey , well the problem its this i have a dell n5110 ,windows 10, the audio driver works fine, i got idt high definition driver.

The problem its the idt control panel quality . when i change the predetermined settings loses alot of quality , like the bass  its all lost . my speakers are logitech z506.

When its on SRS premium sounds ok , but when i change it to personalized with even the same settings the audio changes so bad

This only happens when im in windows 10, when i was on windows 7 you can change the settings and it didn't lose any quality like

Any toughts or help , i´ll apreciate it so much . thanks guys

0 Kudos
2 Replies
8 Krypton

RE: AUDIO QUALITY DELL n5110

0 Kudos
jphughan
5 Tungsten

RE: AUDIO QUALITY DELL n5110

I've found that when using external speakers, it's preferable to disable as much of the extra processing as possible.  Sometimes that processing helps compensate for weaker built-in speakers and/or enhance their output based on how they are physically mounted in the system, so on some systems I use some of that for built-in speakers, but like you I've found that external speakers just don't sound right with all of that enabled. Some systems will automatically switch processing configurations based on whether you're using built-in speakers or have external speakers plugged in, but I'm not sure about yours.

0 Kudos