Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 24th, 2012 22:00

Adamo Integrated webcam problem need assistance.

If someone here can assist me I would much appreciate it. My issue is, my webcam does not work. When I activate the pre instaled software "dell webcam central" on my Adamo, the software is not recognizing the integrated webcam stating "please plug in a supported device". I have tried everything that I could think of and to no avail. I have uninstall and reinstall the program (dell webcam central) and the problem still persist. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver and still no luck. The problem that I have now is that. When I reinstall the driver, in the middle of the install an error keeps occuring ( An error occurred while setting up the driver) and completes the instalation but without the driver in the device manager. I just don't understand why its not recognizing the integrated webcam. I have the corect driver for my system (R203306) but I have problem installing it. Can someone assist me? Again I appreciate your assistance.

3.8K Posts

January 25th, 2012 02:00

Hi Jpanes,

Welcome to the Community. I suggest you use the below link for help on troubleshooting Webcam issues.

support.dell.com/.../document

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Royan

No Events found!