Okay so here's the deal
1. I close my laptop. Leave it closed for some time (put it in my backpack, drive somewhere, take it out my backpack).
2. I open the laptop, and the Alienware Alien head button lights up. Press some keys on the keyboard, and they light up too.
3. However, the screen stays black for at least 1 minute - 2 minutes, until it finally comes on.
4. I've tried changing the power settings like "change what laptop does when lid is closed" but every option produces the same results.
5. It does this plugged in as well as unplugged.
6. The screen works perfectly afterward, but the 1-2 minute for the screen to turn on is very annoying, especially coming from a $2,200 laptop. My XPS 15 didn't have this problem.
Anyone know what's going on?
Please follow these instructions to repost your question on the specific Alienware Forum.