ApolloMar
1 Nickel

Alienwarw 17r4 not booting windows. Stuck on alienware logo

I was playing a game when it suddenly stuttered and had a BSOD I wasnt able to take a photo of it because it flashed too fast. After that it went into scanning and repairing then it restarted and it just stayed on the alienware logo. At first I didnt mind until 4 hours have passed and it was still there. I pressed enter and a message appeared saying "Runtime error! Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Logonui.exe" I dont know what I couldve done for this to happen. I would relly appreciate the help.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Alienwarw 17r4 not booting windows. Stuck on alienware logo

It might be worth it to start with diagnostics, have you attempted to run these? You can press F12 at the initial startup (Dell/Alienware screen), and then select them. It could just be software/OS related or it might be the drive, but diags will help rule this out.

Let me know how this goes. 

Best,

Brad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ApolloMar
1 Nickel

RE: Alienwarw 17r4 not booting windows. Stuck on alienware logo

Hey. So I did a full diagnostic and it didnt seem to have any problem with hardware or anything. The problem is that everytime I press enter runtime error logonui.exe appears. So I tried start up repair and It says it cant repair the pc. Something about srtTrail.txt

0 Kudos