sathish03
1 Copper

Always problem with Inspiron 14 R - need solution

Dear all,

Am new to this community, I would like to share this,

Last year i have purchased Inspiron 14 R in India with the following configuration, 4 GB ram , 500 GB HDD, windows 7 basic, etc and had 1 year complete cover warranty.

It was working fine in starting but after few months the problem was started, such as

1. after 3 months -- Display problem ( while on blue screen error) - repaired by dell service engineer

then it was working fine then,

2. after 4 months - Hard Disk problem - changed new hard disk by dell service engineer but after changing HDD laptop was too slow in BIOS mode and sometime got blue screen error again , if restart means it working fine.

3. later 1 month got battery problem - resolved that problem

4. Last week again laptop was not booting -  asked service engineer  they told its board problem and have to change.

At present  didn't renew my warranty because planing to move South Korea from India. When my warranty was expired discussed with dell warranty extension support center they told international warranty is there but South Korea not included on that.

I don't know why this much problem in single laptop and not supporting international warranty

am sure as my part nothing wrong and am working as applied computer professional.

I want to know the clear reason and solution of that.

My question is  "How we can trust you and buy your products if we got problem like this?"

Regards,

Sathish

0 Kudos