Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

August 10th, 2009 20:00

BE AWARE from DELL RETURNS

it took for me 2 months and about 100 calls , and time waste to receive my credit for a returned laptop from dell Canada

Dell Canada doesn't respect the return policy and doesn’t  respect their customers.

I called the 'customer Service' and every time they said to me that the check was already sent by post and that  i have to wait a few  ‘WORKING’ days more...

When i call the next day  they said that return is still  in  process...

Some 'customer representives' literally said that for any question concerning  the return you need to talk with your bank , your bank should help you better. Some others said that the credit was already in my bank account and I will be visible only after a couple of days

All the customer representatives are liars and no one seems to know what he do at dell. Specially theses located  in morocco cause dell direct they customer calls to morocco. When i talked to theses incompetents and arrogant representatives i can clearly heard some nearby colleague said 'Again this Y.what he want again?’   When I ask to talk to manager they said : ‘we don’t have any manager everyone works by itself’ , and when I asked for the name of the representative the said ‘ I already told you my name in the beginning.’

They void 2 checks and reissue new ones. And there is no communications between their sertvices , i received finally my check after more then 2 mounths and waiting , ten days after i received another one. This is the proof that there is a lack of communications in a company that works in telecommunications…

Y.

60 Posts

August 11th, 2009 00:00

most companies have their shock stories. my local hungry jacks ( probably know it as burger king) i called them to complain about getting my order wrong and it went something like this

"hello my name is......"
"you got the wrong number"
*hangs up*

second call i have to repeat myself myself 4 or 5 times and which the guy saying What!? at the end of each repeat before finally saying come back to the store. fair enough it's run by under paid teenagers but how hard is it to get confused about 8 whoppers, eight of the same type of burger nothing extra added or taken out!

also i had to argue with my bank about the missing 40 cents from bank account that no one could explain, about an hour of arguing the gave me the money but plus the bonus interest for not making any withdraws which is like 0.1% of the total at the end of the moth.

No Events found!