dipin1986
1 Copper

BEEP SOUND ON START UP

My inspiron laptop is getting 6 beep sound and then five beep sound. Screen is blank.power light is on but the processor light will blink once.Kindly resolve me this issue.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

RE: BEEP SOUND ON START UP

Hi dipin1986,

Try releasing the static power and check how many times the system beeps. Follow the steps below.

Switch off the system; remove the battery, ac adapter and the power cable. Press and hold down the power button for thirty seconds to drain any excess static power.

Let me know about the progress.

Thanks and regards,
Senthil S
#iworkfordell.
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US / India . For Dell support videos click here.

0 Kudos
dipin1986
1 Copper

Sir,

Its the same , the power light gets on but after two seconds it beeps for six time continuously and after that five beeps .pls help 

0 Kudos

Hi dipin1986,

Please pay close attention to the number of beeps. There is a pattern of beeps like “beep-beep-beep” beep code and a “”beep-beep” beep code.

Let us know about the progress.

Thanks and regards,
Senthil S
#iworkfordell.
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US / India . For Dell support videos click here.

0 Kudos