Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 10th, 2010 17:00

BTWUIExt has stopped working

Hello,

I own a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop. I have paired my N97 mobile phone with my laptop and it seems to work fine.However since few past days i am unable to access it as it is popping out a message "BTWUIExt has stopped working". I have tried to find a solution for it but with no luck. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Junaid

1 Message

December 12th, 2010 02:00

Hi Experts,

I have the same problem in Inspiron 15 with Win7. I can't paired any mobile through Bluetooth. I have searched lots on the web can't fine any solutions in the web. Please help me out from this solutions. I really thank full.

Thanks in advance.

December 20th, 2010 01:00

Hi Experts,

I have an Inspiron 1545, Windows 7 Home Premium. I also have the same message "BTWUIext has stopped working" when I right click on the bluetooth headset (sennheiser mm400) and select "control". I have updated my bluetooth drivers:

Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module.

Please help us.

Thank you in advance.

1 Message

January 16th, 2011 16:00

Actually .. it most likely is working.

If you have "paired" the laptop to another bluetooth device [such as cellphone] you can send and receive files to the phone and visa-versa.

I get the same error message. However, once I "added a device" in the BlueTooth tab, it paired and I entered the "secret code number"..LOL LOL.

Now when I want to send a file [pic etc] I just reverse high lite it and choose "send to" and pick "Bluetooth" and it sends the pick to my phone and visa versa.

I also saved my phone directory to the laptop and imported the contacts to Windows Live Mail. The original contact file is seperate and you could

send that file back to the cell phone.

Anyhow .. it took about three days and 7 head scratching sessions of "what do I do now" ????  LOL LOL

Oh .. I also went to the Dell download site and loaded the Bluetooth driver R235168.exe and installed it. Once I did that, things came together and

worked fine.

Anyhow .. I can't give you anymore details than I have as I am not a "propeller head" and I hacked my way through the problem but got it to work.

No Events found!