Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 29th, 2016 06:00

Blue tooth issue in DELL E6410

Hi,

I am using Dell E6410 model Laptop, not getting ebabled the bluetooth , in bois setup it already enabled... Is there any other setup or button other than WIFI button?  Kindly help me to get enabled blue tooth in my laptop...

Thanks & Regards

Abdul Naser

May 29th, 2016 22:00

HI Anazer01

Thanks for writing to us. 

When you say bluetooth is not enabled where are you checking the status. 

What happens when you try to pair a device. In the taskbar on the bottom right corner of the screen, right click on the bluetooth icon if any and try to pair a device and let us know how it goes. 

Also update the drivers from support.euro.dell.com- enter the tag#-submit--drivers and downloads--select operating system--network and install the necessary drivers. 

Regards

June 1st, 2016 20:00

Hi we are awaiting your response.

2 Posts

June 1st, 2016 22:00

HI,

Drivers i had downloaded and updated, but still it is not coming even int he specified task bar .

Regards

Abdul Naser

June 2nd, 2016 19:00

Hi Nice to hear from you. Please search for Bluetooth in the search bar, if you get any options try exploring the same. Also check in device manager if the Bluetooth drivers are seen. If the option is seen in device manager, uninstall the same and try installing the drivers again. If still not working, try doing a system restore if the issue started recently.
If still the same, consider replacing the Bluetooth card.
await your response.

June 4th, 2016 19:00

Hi we are awaiting your response.

No Events found!