Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 29th, 2017 04:00

Bluetooth not finding any of my other devices (killer 1535) (xps 13 9360) (7th gen cpu)

Since maybe a month or so my dell xps 13 (9360) has been unable to find my phone (OnePlus 5), my mouse (Logitech mx anywhere 2) and my headphones (Sony WH-1000XM2). When I first received my device I could connect my mouse , but now it refuses to be detected by windows 10 even though it is in pairing mode, the same issue has arisen for my phone and headphones.

I have tried:

• Reinstalling the latest drivers
  • Restarting windows services
  • Reinstalling the entire OS (win 10)
  • Drain the battery
  • Reset the bios

So far no dice :(

If anyone has other suggestions, thanks in advance.

December 30th, 2017 23:00

Great suggestion, I installed the chipset drivers from dell. Unfortunately i didn't work.

I think windows 10 installs most drivers automatically.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

December 29th, 2017 07:00

If you reinstall the entire OS, how did you do so.  A clean install using just Win 10 media or did you reset somehow?

Have you installed any Dell Drivers?

There was a recent Win 10 update which was supposed to deal with certain devices not bonding ..(KB4054517)

Since you replaced the OS, that overrides any suggestion to reinstall the drivers but make sure the drivers for both the Wireless adapter and Bluetooth are showing the correct driver version.

December 30th, 2017 02:00

I used a USB stick to do a clean media install followed by installing the official wifi and Bluetooth drivers from dell, the rest came from windows update.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

December 30th, 2017 06:00

What about the chipset driver?

Did you ever install that? Sounds like you didn't.

No Events found!