Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 28th, 2013 07:00

Bluetooth not working properly

hi..,

Two days back,I upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15 (3521) (which come with factory installed "Window 8") to "Windows 8.1" through Windows store. Now, I noticed that my laptop's Bluetooth is not working well. :emotion-6:

problem description : It is detecting the Bluetooth devices and successfully pairing, but unable to send or receive data. On observation, I noticed that soon after getting paired, laptop is showing that the device is disconnected, but my mobile and tab are showing that they are still on connection.

I appreciate quick solution's, and thanks in advance.

RAJ :emotion-1:

2.2K Posts

October 31st, 2013 09:00

Hi Raj,

Did you restart the system after uninstalling the driver?

If no, please uninstall the driver from the control panel and restart the system. Once the system turns on, install the latest driver for Windows 8.1.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US CustomersIndia CustomersFor Dell support videos click here.

2.2K Posts

October 28th, 2013 09:00

Hi Raj,

Please uninstall driver for wireless card and restart the system.

Install the driver for the wireless card using the link given below:

http://dell.to/1a9ZdO9

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US CustomersIndia CustomersFor Dell support videos click here.

October 31st, 2013 08:00

hi,

I tried to update using device manager, it is yelling at me saying that they are up to date.

I downloaded "DW1703_1705_W8.14_X00_A00_Setup-DX6KD_ZPE (1)" manually for my dell inspiron 15 (3521) from dell drivers n downloads using my service tag setting operating to windows 8.1 64bit in dropdown menu.

In my 1st attempt, went to device manager> network adapter> uninstalled dell wireless 1703 802.11.b/g/n (2.4GHz) ... .. I noticed that wifi is working normal, ignoring it installed the manually downloaded driver. even though facing same problem with Bluetooth after restarting my pc

In my 2nd attempt, I removed Bluetooth device PAN & protocol along with wireless 1703..in the device manager. , installed drivers and then restarted the pc, same problem greeted n challenging us both.

come up with some other method to resolve it, please reply me soon.

thank you.

2.2K Posts

Hi DelhiDropz,

During the process of unzipping the file, check the location where the setup files are extracted.

Try running the setup from that location.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

3 Posts

Dear 

i am using Mini 1012, after updating to windows 7 it is not showing bluetooth. when i download driver

(Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, v.6.2.0.9600, A02

DW365 Bluetooth - Windows 7 Combined Driver and Application (Customer Installer)
Release Date: 19-01-2010
Importance: Recommended
Version: 6.2.0.9600,A02 

it runs until unzip the file, after showing the message of "unzip successful" nothing happen (no install window or any movment)

what i do??????

3 Posts

Dear 

i am using Mini 1012, after updating to windows 7 it is not showing bluetooth. when i download driver

(Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module, v.6.2.0.9600, A02

DW365 Bluetooth - Windows 7 Combined Driver and Application (Customer Installer)
Release Date: 19-01-2010
Importance: Recommended
Version: 6.2.0.9600,A02 

it runs until unzip the file, after showing the message of "unzip successful" nothing happen (no install window or any movment)

what i do???

October 31st, 2013 10:00

Hi Manshu S,

it worked well.

Thanks dude for replying quickly. :emotion-1:

2.2K Posts

October 31st, 2013 11:00

Hi Raj,

Thank you for the reply.

I am glad to know that you got it working.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

3 Posts

October 31st, 2013 19:00

Dear Manshu

Done.......!!!!!

now it is working oooooook

i appreciate ur quick and prompted reply  , every C-care should have person like you .....

thanks    thanks   thanks 

2.2K Posts

November 1st, 2013 05:00

Hi DelhiDropz,

Thank you for the reply.

Please feel free to reach us for any issue. Your positive feedback motivate us.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

No Events found!