UnhappyForever
1 Copper

Bought Inspiron 14z in December - Have had to replace motherboard, screen lcd cable, and now the f*ing hard drive.

I'm never getting another Dell computer. Bought it in December, have sent it back to Dell twice now for major repairs, and this time they sent it back still broken because I supposedly checked a box not to replace the hard drive (though I insist I did no such thing, and the hard drive was working fine when I sent it to them for the screen cable repair in the first place).

I have only had the laptop in my hands for 4-5 months of my 7 month ownership. I fully expect another major breakdown within 1 month.

<ADMIN NOTE: Substitute character removed as per TOU>. I haven't had to pay anything yet due to Warranty, but what am I supposed to do with this clunker when that expires? I do not want to waste my time with Dell any more. Never buying a Dell again. Ever.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dell - Harish M
4 Tellurium

Re: Bought Inspiron 14z in December - Have had to replace motherboard, screen lcd cable, and now the f*ing hard drive.

Hi UnhappyForever,

Sorry about the experience. Please let me know if the system has been serviced? Send me a private message or reply on the same post for any further assistance.

To send me a private message, click on my Forum username and then click Start conversation.

Thanks and Regards
Harish M
#iworkfordell

To learn more about Dell Products, Services, and Drivers, click Here
0 Kudos