kingdippy
2 Bronze

RE: Buzzing/stuttering during audio playback on xps 13 9333

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

Just to say I was getting the exact same problem (l502x). Many thanks for the answer - on a side note its not just when playing audio/video, the laptop actually hangs consistently, every minute, for 1 second. Obviously its just a lot more noticeable when you have audio playing. 

I just think the problem should be addressed at Dell as obviously a lot of XPS users are going to have similar problems and may not be able to find this thread.

Thanks,

Jack 

gzhtub
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Just uninstalling the SupportAssist Agent seems to solve the problem. Dell Inspiron 17R SE.

0 Kudos
pab61_10
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Hi,

I started having the issue today. I followed the advice of this thread and uninstalled dell support assist and dell support agent. Problem solved. 

0 Kudos
pab61_10
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I didn't see any citrix client in my control panel. Can you provide a few more details?

0 Kudos
kumar2013
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Brilliant.. uninstalled dell support assist and dell support agent and my system is back to working perfectly fine.. thanks for the fix

0 Kudos
William Caudle
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

My wif'e's Dell XPS 17 (L702x) had the same problem starting on Wed Feb-11-2015. Thanks for the great advice. Her problem was an occasional buzz, short, but annoying. I wonder sometimes about updates like this that are sneaked in without any notice.

Thanks a bunch. I would not have figured out this but for yours and the other posts here which supported the claim.

0 Kudos
wookoo
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. I had a similar issue with my old XPS 1330 and never solved it. The issue was a reason I wanted to give up Dell. After few years I got my new xps 13 just   3 day ago and yesterday the old nightmare returned. I spent last 4 hours looking trough the Internet and finally got here (even though I could not log in for last 30 minutes).

THANK YOU once again 

0 Kudos
THuckabay
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Check your installed programs.

0 Kudos
THuckabay
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Check your installed programs.  If you did not already have a Citrix client installed, you will find that Dell installed one at the same time that they installed the problematic applications addressed in this thread.

0 Kudos
cgardenier
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Uninstalling the 2 dell assist did not fix my problem.
So looking for other solutions.

0 Kudos