Greg_FR
2 Bronze

RE: Can't watch streaming video with my XPS 13

Jump to solution

@jebbuz996

You're right, this is most probably a driver issue.

Could someone from Dell here in this forum answer us and open a case ?

Thank you

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have the same problem. Streaming video works fine in the Edge browser but not in Chrome

0 Kudos
caladangady
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue. works fine in Edge and Mozilla Firefox, but not in Chrome.  Other computers do not have this issue.  Tried video on Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and IGN.

0 Kudos
Greg_FR
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

To everyone on this thread : what BIOS version do you run ? (have you upgraded to 1.2.3 ?)

I suspect regressions on the new BIOS 1.2.3 compared to 1.0.7...

0 Kudos
kavehk
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Same problem with the the new 9360 QHD+ i7 512-16.  I get Netflix working again if I restart the computer, but if I pause the playback I get the error code if I try to play again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
McLovely
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Add another user to this list with the exact same problem using 7th gen i5 XPS 13. Video streaming from any site except YouTube (although that intermittently stops streaming too) not working in both Chrome and Edge browsers. Updated bios, reinstalled browsers I don't know what to do. Seems to work perfectly on my old laptop. 

anantakhatri1
1 Copper

Jump to solution

New 9360 QHD+ i7 512-16

Same issue... no matter what I try and how many restarts. Netflix is not working on with this new computer. It works on my old laptop. It works fine on my desktop. Fine on my firestick and phone... so it's clearly a problem with dell. No connectivity issues either...

0 Kudos
Calvinsnl
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Same here with the 9360 + i5 256-8

Same issue, just doesnt work in chrome. Although it does work in other browsers such as Edge...

0 Kudos
Striker8118
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Add me to the list of XPS 13 7th gen i5 owners that are experiencing the same issue.

0 Kudos
AnaisP
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I have 1.0.7, and same problem Smiley Sad

0 Kudos