Highlighted
Ben Bublil
1 Copper

Capability Issue

Hello. My name is Ben Bublil.
2 months ago, I ordered my first Dell computer: Dell XPS 15 touch. Well, I thought it would be a dream experiencing this computer - 3200 x 1800 resolution, 16 RAM. What can I say.. I was wrong. This computer cannot run any program correctly. EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM I RUN ON IT ISN'T AVAILABLE ON THIS SCREEN RESOLUTION, SO EVERYTHING IS TINY. I really have no idea what to do, I bought this computer to design, play music and play games.. but I just can't. Nothing runs correctly and it pisses me off. Please help me out here, find a solution for the capability problem, or I'll just replace this computer with a different one from another company. It feels bad to type this message but there's no other way.
Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!
1 Reply
9 Rhodium

RE: Capability Issue

The downside to high resolution is that the pixel size decreases as the resolution increases - this isn't a Dell issue, but rather a generic one.  Sounds like you'd be better off ordering a system with a lower-resolution screen.

And yes, this resolution is relatively new to the PC world - just as Mac users went through application teething problems when the retina displays arrived, so now are Windows users.

0 Kudos