When I press Caps Lock while typing text, the text cursor disappears and the text box deactivates, thus I need to click again on the text box to resume typing in it.
I have a Dell Inspiron 17 R, running Windows 8.
How can I fix this problem? Thank you!
I will be glad to help you. Request you to try following the below steps which might help:
(1) Move the mouse pointer to the top right corner and click on search button.
(2) Now type device manager in the search box, select settings and hit search.
(3) Double click on device manager (appears on the left side).
(4) In the Device manager screen, detect keyboard option and click on it.
(5) Now right click on keyboard and select uninstall.
(6) Restart the computer and check if same issue happens.
If you have any other questions do reply to the same thread.
Thanks and Regards,Kiran KumarDell Social Media and Community ProfessionalOrder Status : http://dell.to/1fgKSTrDownload Drivers : http://dell.to/1hcxG98