Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 15th, 2013 06:00

Choosing between Dell Monitor Series

Just purchased a Latitude 6430u laptop with WiGig... plan on getting the wireless docking station (5000) and want to choose a monitor... I know I want widescreen in the 22-24" range, but what are the differences between the monitor series.... entertainment is not high on my list; nor is touch.... my understanding is the E-series is lower-end with analog connectivity (per Dell Chat)....  so Ultra, S-series, and Professional seem to be the categories...

While the 6430u includes a 14.0" HD+ (1600x900) Anti-Glare WLED-backlit, I've been told by Dell Chat personnel that I don't need to consider this when selecting a monitor... thanks in advance

3 Posts

November 15th, 2013 07:00

Looking at the Professional Series, given the price point relative to the Ultra Sharp series.... 22" or 23" .... the p-series states "Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution" .... would one reach the full potential when using the laptop described? thanks.

2 Posts

November 29th, 2013 13:00

I am trying to determine similar information, and would really appreciate any type of response that may help guide me. 

I am trying to determine what type of panel is in the new P2314H monitor, TN or IPS. There is conflicting information and documents on the Dell website.

Also, I would like to know how the P2314H compares to the U2312HM and which would be better based on my needs. I will primarily be using it to create, modify, and review Word documents and PDF documents. Maybe some occasional video. No gaming.

Thanks for your assistance.

No Events found!