Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 23rd, 2012 04:00

Couldn't connect USB - Dell Aero

Hi,

I could not connect my laptop via USB from my Dell Aero mobile.

The message shown is 'USB-Debugging disabled'.

I don't know how to enable/disable USB-Debugging.

Request you to resolve this ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

M.Prabhaharan.

240 Posts

December 23rd, 2012 08:00

Hi Prabhaharan Manickam,

I do request you to provide the service tag number on a private chat so I may access your system records and check for further course of action as in order to help you I need the model number of the system.

Below details will help you on how to send me a private chat.

I have added you as a friend.

Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name ‘NIKHIL M ’highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well.

Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide the service tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action.

You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message. Please let me know if this helps.

December 24th, 2012 02:00

Hi,

Below are the details of my Dell Aero mobile.

Dell Aero mobile:
Model-Type:V01B-V01B001
Service Tag:
Rev:A00     SKU#:210-35656
IMEI:354773040615332

240 Posts

December 24th, 2012 06:00

Hi Prabhaharan Manickam,

I have got the service tag of the mobile I would request you to provide me the service tag of the computer and I will help you in getting the issue fixed.

I do request you to provide the service tag number on a private chat so I may access your system records and check for further course of action as in order to help you I need the model number of the system.

Below details will help you on how to send me a private chat.

I have added you as a friend.

Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name ‘NIKHIL M ’highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well.

Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide the service tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action.

You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message. Please let me know if this helps.

December 28th, 2012 22:00

This problem is not only with Dell laptops, even i couldn't connect it to any desktop & any laptops.

Message shown that, 'USB Debugging disabled'. I don't know how to enable/disable USB debugging in my Dell Aero mobile. So the problem is related to only my Dell Aero mobile. Please help me.

19 Posts

January 10th, 2013 11:00

even me too not able to connect dell aero with pc. i'm running windows 7 home basic 64bit. everytime drives installion fails.it shows ethernet gadget in unknown devices in device manager. i have read some others post regarding people having same problems. i have latest dell pc suite version installed. maybe some expert can help us ?

1 Message

February 1st, 2013 08:00

please!!! my dell aero dosent connect to my pc, id downloaded de pcsync drivers from this web and nothing happens. i need help whit this issue. i have everything ok. windows 7 32bit. please contact me Email id removed per privacy policy>

19 Posts

February 1st, 2013 20:00

i too had this problem...dont need to worry...just master reset your dell aero two or three times....it would itself detect drives.....my windows was windows 7 64bit....cheers :emotion-2:

April 4th, 2013 05:00

I were the same problem, but i found solution,

First install the PC suite( use this link www.dell.com/.../mobile-aero )

Then install the dell aero unlocking software, wait until the installation, but do not open the software,

use this link to install,--- ( cdn.digitalunlock.com/dell-aero-install.exe ),

Then go to the   setting -USB Mode Setting -  change  the default USB Mode to PC Sync.

Now connect to the Mobile to your PC, it will surely Work.

April 4th, 2013 05:00

plus.google.com/.../5862599410467702113 for Dell PC Suite and Update

No Events found!