Highlighted
agapetech
1 Copper

DELL 14Z ULTRABOOK NETWORK CONTROLLER DRIVER (no wifi)

I recently downgraded my Dell 14z Ultrabook to WIndows 7 Professional... 

I got all of my drivers except one... "network controller" I have no wifi... ethernet works fine but no wifi. Please help me locate the driver this is driving my crazy!!!! 

0 Kudos
7 Replies

RE: DELL 14Z ULTRABOOK NETWORK CONTROLLER DRIVER (no wifi)

Hi Agapetech,

There are three variants of the Dell 14z namely, Inspiron 14z (1470), Inspiron 14Z 5423  and the Inspiron 14z (N411z). The Inspiron 14Z 5423  and the Inspiron 14z (N411z) have drivers for both Windows 7 and Windows 8 available on the Dell Support Website.

Since you have not mentioned the specific model of your computer, please click on the link below, enter your Service Tag and then select Drivers & Downloads. Select the correct operating system and then install the network driver required.

http://dell.to/1dZGpGe

You can also click on the link below for useful information on how to use the Drivers & Downloads Website.

http://dell.to/1dZGIRp

Please reply if you have further queries.

Thanks and regards.

Babita S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads,
Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
agapetech
1 Copper

Inspiron 14Z 5423 is my model number... still no network controller. Maybe I tried the wrong driver.

0 Kudos

Hi Agapetech,

Thank you for your reply.

The link below is for a list of drivers and downloads available for your Dell Inspiron 14Z 5423:

http://dell.to/16K6wll

In case you are not able to determine the correct network driver, please enter your service tag and then click on System configuration to See Your factory issued system configuration.

Please let us know if you have further queries. We would be happy to help.

Thanks and regards.

Babita S
#iworkfordell
Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
agapetech
1 Copper

Hi Babita, stil no luck. I've downloaded them all at the end of installation it says "failed". All of my other drivers work, what could be the problem?

0 Kudos

Hi Agapetech,

Thank you for your reply.

Please contact me through a private message by clicking on my name highlighted in blue. On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide your service tag and contact information (as mentioned below) so that I may access your system records and assist you further.

System Service Tag No.:
Registered System Owner's Name:
Shipping address:
Telephone number/s:
Email address:

Please reply at the earliest

Thanks and regards.

Babita S
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos
duu
1 Nickel

Hi, i have the same model and problem. 

is there anything i can fix this one ? please help

0 Kudos

Hi duu,

This thread is very old and is locked for editing. Please make a new post and write your query in detail with the issue and model.

Thanks and Regards,
DELL-Rishi
Social Media and Communities Professional
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos