Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 15th, 2016 05:00

DELL 17R SE 7720 NVIDIA PROBLEM ,,,,, NVIDIA NOT DETECTED !!!! BIOS A16

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ,I HAVE BIOS A16 .,.,,,,,,  THIS IS MAKE ME CRAZY , OMG ,,,   IF I REFLASH BIOS 16 SEEMS WORK , BUT WHEN I TURN OFF MY NOTEBOOK , AND TURN ON THE OTHER DAY , NVIDIA NO LONGER THERE ,,,,  THEN I HAVE TO REFLASH BIOS A 16 AGAIN AND NVIDIA WORK FAIN ,,, BUT WHEN A TURN OFF FOR MORE THE 2 HOURS , AND I TURN ON , NVIDIA NOT APPEAR 
HELP ME PLZ !!!

I TRY BIOS A17 , AND HAPPEN THE SAME ... 

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH PPL I FROM URUGUAY 

2K Posts

April 16th, 2016 14:00

Hi ZURIKKKK,

When did the issue start? Are there any bluescreens / system crashes? After the BIOS V16 is updated, then does the nvidia card show up fine in device manager? 

Download the Nvidia driver - http://bit.ly/1SJRgWy

Create a system restore point and uninstall the existing video drivers from device manager and programs and features, then Update the A17 BIOS - http://dell.to/1IO1nem

Restart the system and install the new drivers download and check.

Keep us updated.

28 Posts

April 16th, 2016 21:00

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AGAIN ..,,,, 

I ACTUALIZE ALL DRIVERS  ,,,,  NOW I HAVE NVIDIA 364.72 VERSION FROM NVIDIA WEB  AND BIOS A 17 FROM DELL WEB 

AND LAST DRIVER FOR CHIPSET , AND I INSTAL IN THE RIGHT ORDER I THINK" 

I GO TO MANAGER DEVICES AND MY NVIDIA  DOES NOT APPEAR 
BUT WHEN I CLIK IN SHOW HIDDEN DEVICES APPEAR WITH A ERROR  45  
 SOMETHING CURIOUS HERE , THIS IS MAKE ME CRAZY , I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE I CAN DO ,,, 

SOLD OUT ALL MY RESOURCES

BUT BUT .....

SOMETHING I DISCOVER IF I REFLASH THE BIOS , MY  NOTEBOOK RESTART ITS CLARE, AND WHEN HE START , MY NVIDIA GRAPHIC APPEAR AND EVERITHYNG ITS FAIN I CAN PLAY FOR HOURS ,,,, *** WHEN A TURN OFF MY PC AND TURN ON THE OTHER DAY , NVIDIA GRAPHIC NOT LOAD , SO NOW IM DOING THIS ,,,, I   POWER ON MY COMPUTER ,,, REFLASH BIOS A 17 AND EVERITYNG ITS FAIN ,,,, I REFLASH BIOS A17 EVERY DAY  ,,, TO LOAD MY NVIDIA DRIVERS ..,,, 
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH PPL , SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ?? MYNVIDIA WORKS FAIN IS NOT A HADWARE PROBLEM , IS A BIOS PROBLEM I THINK .... I DONT WANT TO REFLASH EVERYDAY A17 BOS , COUSE I DONT WANT TO BREAK  MY COMPUTER  ... HELP ME ..... 

2K Posts

April 17th, 2016 01:00

Hi ZURIKKKK,

Thank you for the update.

Restart the system and press f12 key on startup - choose diagnostics. Let it run the diags and if you encounter any errors - make a note of the complete error and report the same to us.

If the system is under warranty, then contact us via Twitter - @dellcares for faster communication or write me a private conversation with the service tag and your contact details. If there is no warranty, then we can help with a paid service call if required, based on your location.

Keep us updated.

28 Posts

April 17th, 2016 13:00

Ok i going to try that you say ... i can recive private message frm this web  y cant read.. so plz  if you want send me a email  <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>plz man respond me    this is.make me crazy ...

My computer is not in warranty  my Service Tag<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> contact me on email or whatsap or messenger i dont know  ...  dont forget me  ...

Sorry for my english  

28 Posts

April 17th, 2016 15:00

28 Posts

April 17th, 2016 15:00

28 Posts

April 17th, 2016 16:00

28 Posts

TTHAT  HAPPEN ME TODAY , IS A SECOND TIME HAPPEN 

28 Posts

keep have the same problem ,  error 45 nvidia shows in a hidden apps in the device manager ,,,,,,  reflash bios a 17 and nvidia work fain and shows fain , but when a shut down my pc and shut on..... five  minutes after , nvidia is no longer on , is in  hidden  apps in device manager , , its rare ,,,, im tired ....

have windows 10 - 64 bit 

one question i flash windows 10 from usb drive ,,,, in lagacy mode  maybe is that ?? 

the rest I try flash win 10 in uefi mode ,, i dont know much about this second one 

2K Posts

April 18th, 2016 10:00

Hi ZURIKKKK,

Thank you for the update.

I suppose the video card is failing and the motherboard needs to be replaced.

You could run a stress test on the system - http://dell.to/21y9GPi 

You could also choose to perform a clean install of Win 10 OS - see this guide - http://bit.ly/1VxGDgb 

As the system is not under warranty, you could contact us via Twitter - @dellcares - for faster communication - and include your contact details and the service tag of the system or send me a private message. I have sent you a request - you need to accept it and then you can send me a private message. 

Please do not share your personal details on this thread as it will be visible on a public space and hence will be removed.

If you choose to replace the parts yourself, then you could contact 3rd party Dell parts seller - http://www.parts-people.com/ and order the parts through them.

Keep us updated.

No Events found!