Laptops General - Read Only

Last reply by 11-02-2016 Solved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

DELL BATTERY ORIGINAL OR DUPLICATE TO CHECK

Hi Admin

I bought a dell battery for my laptop Inspiron N5110  from a store last week, I requested them for a original battery and my back is almost 2-3 hrs and its fine... My questions is whether my battery is original or duplicate and how can I check this online or tell me the status.

Its part code  is  CN-04YRJH-48630-67S-O19O-A04  AND the DP/N  04YRJH    Made in china

Please help me and they give me this with 1 year warranty and they telling that its original.So please check and reply.

Regards

SUDHEER

Replies (5)
Dell Technologies

Hi sudheerguy,

Please private message me the invoice copy of the purchase, so that I can verify and provide you with an answer.

DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hi Akshatha

No its purchased from the shop of computer accessories...

Regards

SUDHEER

Dell Technologies

Hi sudheerguy,

Was this purchased from a Dell Exclusive Store?

DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Hi Akshatha

Thanks for your prompt reply and also one thing can claim the warranty for this battery in dell service centre or only with seller.....

Dell Technologies

Hi sudheerguy,

Thank you for reaching out to Dell Community Forum.

This is a valid Dell battery.

However for warranty information, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address, so that we can check and confirm.

Note: please don't mention the service tag or email id on the public forum as it contains your personal information

DELL-Akshatha M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor