Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 25th, 2016 16:00

DELL!! HOW CAN U DO THIS TO YOUR CLIENTS!!!

so many people with the same terrible problem IN A VERY EXPENSIVE NEW LAPTOP that not wirth anything because of its problems... 

how over a year with the same issues u cant fix it???

i fell like I threw 2500$ to the trash.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE DISPLAY PROBLEMS FOR THE XPS 15 9550 

ITS ABSURD.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

September 25th, 2016 16:00

Hi karinaStudio,

We are listening. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share the service tag along with the registered owner's name, brief description of the issue and your email address on a private message. To send a private message, click on my name and send 'private message', so that we will check and assist you with best resolution possible within Dell support boundaries.

14 Posts

September 25th, 2016 21:00

FYI, nothing will be than fake promise !

i do had long issue history with dell ( replaced my laptop 2 times )

and at the end guess what ? i got a defected laptop again and once i contacted them to replace that f**king laptop with normal one !! they informed me that they gonna repair the parts only which is already happened before a lot :D for the first unit they took around 8 months and for the second one they took around 5 months :D

no way with Dell again, it's my mistake at all that i trusted them... I'm using Dell desktops/laptops more than 16 years till now but it's enough to deal with a company which doesn't respect their loyal customers.

so what I'm gonna do is to collect all my conversation with dell with the start date of issue and all details to publish all my issue on youtube in order to warn the new customers.. and on the other side I'm going to submit a complain @ Consumer Protection Agency.

That's All I'm enough from they game.

4 Posts

September 25th, 2016 23:00

I agree! let me know if you had any luck.  This is crazy.

4 Posts

September 25th, 2016 23:00

I agree Ravi.  I am having major issues with the resolution for this computer. Mostly all the dialogue boxes and toolbars are incredibly small and you can barely see it.  I tried messing withe resolution and brought it way down but to no avail.  Whats the point of a 4k if you can't even use it.  Please help!

September 26th, 2016 04:00

wow. terrible.

good luck with that..!

let me know if i can help in someway (more details ect..)

No Events found!