Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 20th, 2010 20:00

DELL Studio 1537 issues

Have several issues with my Dell Studio 1537. The main issue currently is the keyboard. While typing, the cursor seems to automatically move someplace else, and your previous written words or entries get all jumbled up..    The cursor automatically moves different places, sometimes goes to the line above or or below and if your eyes are not on the screen, the whole message typed is totally nonsense. Example.. while typing "hello, Have a good day", you would have typed " hello a good day. have"  This is an example of the cursor just auto moving back a word or two, it could have also gone many or several lines above as well. So you can imagine.

Secondly, whenever I restart my Studio 1537, the touch eject key lights up for a minute or two, and auto ejects for about 4-5 times.

The touchpad sometimes seems not to work. have to use moist fingers to make it work.

The AC power adapter has become another problem now. the part near the blue light seems to have become loose inside and I have to twist and turn the cord near the pin to make it work.

The problem is that I just ran out of warranty 2 months ago. And getting all these things fixed is going to cost me lots.

I am so angry at having bought a Dell laptop. Next time i will be buying Toshiba or HP for sure.

Any ideas on what could be causing the typing issues.. currently thats the biggest problem..

Kind regards,

White_Dragon999

No Responses!
No Events found!