Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 28th, 2017 16:00

DELL XPS 13 9365 Loud Beep Issue

I read several posts that others have experienced the loud beep issue with the Dell XPS 13 9365 computer.   I'm just documenting that I too have had this problem and have been working with Dell on this since March and the issue is still not resolved.  I sent the computer back to Dell for them to fix it.  They reinstalled the operating system but when I got it back, it still continued to make this random annoying beep/screech.    They currently are working on sending me a replacement but I'm concerned the replacement may also have the same problem.   it's annoying that Dell isn't acknowledging this being an issue that they apparently can't fix.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

June 29th, 2017 07:00

We have been asking about system configurations in case there may be something in common with systems having the most problems.

What size/brand SSD, Processor, etc.

There was a new audio driver posted to address the problem and I have not heard if anyone had any success since, I believe, the older thread has been cut off.

2 Posts

June 29th, 2017 10:00

Computer is an XPS 13 9365-7086-SLVPUS  Processor Intel(R) Core (TM)  i7-7Y75.  My computer was sent to Dell in Houston to be fixed on June 19.  They reinstalled the operating system but that didn't eliminate the loud beep noise.   If it was an audio driver problem, why didn't they install it.

10 Posts

July 18th, 2017 18:00

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

This driver fixed it 100%.

No Events found!