Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 5th, 2013 22:00

Dell 13z Video Memory Integrity Test Discrepancy

My Dell 13z (Windows 8) cannot boot. When I press F12 for setup and run the Diagnostics, here's what I get:

Error Code 2000-0332

Validation 126154

Message: Video Memory - Video memory integrity test discrepancy

Everything else tests OK. 

What should I do now?

2.2K Posts

June 5th, 2013 23:00

Hi lanceflot,

Error Code 2000-0332 indicates issue with the Video memory. You may click the link mentioned below for more information:

http://dell.to/12IFoz8

If the system is in warranty, please send me the Service Tag and the name listed on the account in a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

7 Posts

June 5th, 2013 23:00

Hi Manshu S,

How do I send you a private message?

2.2K Posts

June 6th, 2013 00:00

Hi lanceflot,

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and name listed on the account so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Thanks & Regards
Manshu S
#iworkfordell

7 Posts

June 7th, 2013 00:00

A document says that I have to flash BIOS. How to do that if my laptop can't start? And what does flashing BIOS mean?

7 Posts

June 7th, 2013 07:00

Come on! I've just bought this computer a month ago. I have bought many computers from Dell throughout the years and have never seen anything like this.

June 7th, 2013 20:00

I am in the same boat. Totally irrated and <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> . I purchased a dell inspiron 15Z ultra touch and have had nothing but problems. #1- Fan whirring sound because the top of the laptop is pressing against it all the time. He tries to claims it's BIOS. NOT!!!!! #2 It keeps getting disconnected from the internet. Again blamed on BIOS- NOT! (tons of dell users have this problem) I tried to update bios with an old inspiron once and it bricked. #3 My screen will NOT get off of the Dell logo. I have tried everything that they have suggested on here. I got the same error code about the video memory and also a validation 121183 msg hard drive . I did nothing out of the ordinary. It froze I turned it off and that was it. I got this laptop in January 2013. I wish Dell would do a better job of making sure their products are fit to sell. And it is the hardest thing to get in contact with tech service via internet and phone. I search over 2 hours and kept getting sent to FAQ pages. I have a computer I CANT USE. UUUUGGHHHHHHH. NOT HAPPY!!!!!!

June 7th, 2013 20:00

FIX THESE <ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU> COMPUTERS IS MY ANSWER!

7 Posts

June 7th, 2013 22:00

Is there a fix at all?

No Events found!