Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 30th, 2013 03:00

Dell 15R N5520 i7 Heat proplem !

Hello Dell >  i have just bought my laptop (15R N5520 i7) 2 weeks ago i found that the keyboard area near the processor place is producing a few heat very few >>>> and the touch pad was well , after then the touch pad begins to be hot not extremely hot but it isnt quite hot i can feel it, it is near to be 32--35 degree C ....... 

and my system windows 7 starts up in about 1 minute i feel it is slow 

i run diagnostics from F12 and every thing was well (max proc. temp was 61 ... and max video card temp was 52)  and no errors

can u plz reply me is this temp is normal and starp upspeed is normal tooo ??? 

THanks in regard 

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

July 30th, 2013 04:00

Hi Mohammed Samir,

I am sorry about this, please clean the air vents with the can of compressed air regularly. Always use the system on a flat surface. The processor and video card temperature which you have mentioned seems to be normal.

For the slow boot, please try to perform clean boot, which will eliminate all the software conflicts and system will use minimal set of drivers or startup programs. You may refer to the link below to perform the clean boot.

http://dell.to/Y97Ozs

Let me know about the progress.

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

August 2nd, 2013 00:00

Hi Mohammed Samir,

Yes, please clean the air vents so that we can rule out the possibility of any air blockage and always use the laptop on a flat surface. The touchpad temperature seems to be normal. I am not sure about the cache memory which you have mentioned, please be more specific about the cache memory so that I can help you further.

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

August 14th, 2013 01:00

Hi Mohammed Samir,

Please let me know the blue screen error code. In addition try running the hardware diagnostics by tapping the F12 key on a few times during startup until you see the ‘One Time Boot Menu’ appear.

At the one time boot menu, press the down arrow key to highlight ‘Diagnostics’, and then press Enter to begin the hardware diagnostics.

If the test fails, please make a note of any error codes listed. You can also refer to the link below.

http://dell.to/OUGnqT

Let us know about the progress.

July 30th, 2013 03:00

Hello Dell >  i have just bought my laptop (15R N5520 i7) 2 weeks ago i found that the keyboard area near the processor place is producing a few heat very few >>>> and the touch pad was well , after then the touch pad begins to be hot not extremely hot but it isnt quite hot i can feel it, it is near to be 32--35 degree C ....... 

and my system windows 7 starts up in about 1 minute i feel it is slow 

i run diagnostics from F12 and every thing was well (max proc. temp was 61 ... and max video card temp was 52)  and no errors

can u plz reply me is this temp is normal and starp upspeed is normal tooo ??? 

THanks in regard 

July 31st, 2013 01:00

Thanks for answer  DELL-Senthil S :) :)

Well um going to clean it <<< but um wondering i have just bought it 2 weeks ago does it need to be cleaned ???  

i put my laptop on a glass on a disk <<<

and sry the last question is it normal that the touch pad temp is hot ? (32-35)

according to windows start up i want to knw what control start up is it cashe memory ?

Sry for questioning alot :) and thanks in advance

August 9th, 2013 05:00

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sry for annoying

my laptop is only 1 month old and i have just got the "blue screen" i was gaming but the game um playing isnt strong to have crash ...... the blue screen came after about 12h of working .........

i searched about it and i found that it is a hardware proplem !!!!!

could u plz help me ?

August 13th, 2013 12:00

HI Senthil S

sry for annoying

my laptop is only 1 month old and i have just got the "blue screen" i was gaming but the game um playing isnt strong to have crash ...... the blue screen came after about 12h of working .........

i searched about it and i found that it is a hardware proplem !!!!!

could u plz help me ?

4 Operator

• 

2.5K Posts

August 16th, 2013 03:00

Hi Mohammed Samir,

Please let me know if there is any error code after running the hardware diagnostics.

September 1st, 2013 11:00

Hi SENTHIL S

I ran the diagnostics as u told me 

and there was no errors  < the blue screen only appeared one time and vanished quickly so i wasnt able to read the error code 

till nw the lap is running well but the start up of windows is very slow i dun knw why ?? 

i want to knw the reasons for slow windows boot ?? 

Thx IN ADVANCE :) 

No Events found!