Highlighted
Ceodayday
Bronze

Dell 7547 won't boot to windows

I have a dell 7547 it was working fine and now I can't get it too start up it goes to the dell screen with the wheel for 5-10 min then a black screen. I got code 0xc0000001 on the recovery screen I try to boot from my USB also to reinstall windows and I can't seem to fine the USB I added it to the bois and still no luck any help I would appreciate thxs I also tryed switching the UEFI TO Legacy and still noting I'm not sure if I am doing it right I have a dell mentor media that worked on here befor. It now can't get it to even show up I only see USB storage devices

0 Kudos
9 Replies
ejn63
Diamond

RE: Dell 7547 won't boot to windows

Run an extended diagnostic on the hard drive - F12 at powerup.

0 Kudos
Ceodayday
Bronze

Just did it it pass the test there no hard drive or hardware issues it just won't start up any more tip or idea I can try

0 Kudos
ejn63
Diamond

You'll need to reload Windows.

If you don't have a USB flash drive with Windows on it, you can download and prepare one from here:

www.microsoft.com/.../windows10

0 Kudos
Ceodayday
Bronze

I have a dell media mentor with windows 8.1 on it but can get it to boot the USB

0 Kudos
ejn63
Diamond

Try making a Windows 10 boot flash drive - the one you have may be corrupt.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your message.

If the no boot issue is not resolved or if you need further assistance please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Ceodayday
Bronze

I'll try but I don't have another laptop right now and when I plug the USB in b4 it worked idk

0 Kudos
Ceodayday
Bronze

Not too sure I tryed it b4 and it worked a few times in this pc

0 Kudos
Ceodayday
Bronze

Yeah still no go I just sent you a msg

0 Kudos