Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 10th, 2017 07:00

Dell 7567 Multiple Issues.

Hi Inspiron 7567 is facing some problems. I have notice these since the last service of the dell engineer that was sent to fix my laptop. I hope you guys can help me.

1. The screen is yellow-ish. I have a 4K UHD panel. I already turned off the night light feature on windows 10, but nothing happened. 

2. There is a small dot bulging in my palmrest, behind the trackpad. It is really annoying. 

3. The back cover of the laptop is loose. I suspect this is the reason why my temps are high since the fans  can't take air, the loose cover is covering the fan.

4. I notice that there are some lost screws. Mostly on the trackpad and keyboard part. Where can I get some screws for this? 

5. Is there a shop where I can buy a replacement chassis? The last engineer that dell sent seems to run off the paint on the speaker part of the chassis. It bothers me when I see it. 

6. The never ending popping sound. Did somebody found a solution for this? 

I hope you guys can help me. I'm new here, I am worried of my laptop.

9.4K Posts

Only if you want the other issues fixed under warranty, otherwise, you could purchase them yourself.

Actually, the last issue was already solved. It was a overheating issue. The motherboard and heatsink was replaced. Is it applicable to send a Unresolved issues form?

9.4K Posts

Hi renceaking,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your computer is not working as expected.  

Since you've been successful with getting warranty repairs on your computer, but they're not to your satisfaction, I would suggest that you escalate your issue by filling out an Unresolved Issues Form.  Let them know what additional issues need to be resolved.  Thanks.

November 10th, 2017 08:00

I'll try it. Thanks Robert!

No Events found!