renceaking
1 Nickel

Dell 7567 Multiple Issues.

Jump to solution

Hi Inspiron 7567 is facing some problems. I have notice these since the last service of the dell engineer that was sent to fix my laptop. I hope you guys can help me.

1. The screen is yellow-ish. I have a 4K UHD panel. I already turned off the night light feature on windows 10, but nothing happened. 

2. There is a small dot bulging in my palmrest, behind the trackpad. It is really annoying. 

3. The back cover of the laptop is loose. I suspect this is the reason why my temps are high since the fans  can't take air, the loose cover is covering the fan.

4. I notice that there are some lost screws. Mostly on the trackpad and keyboard part. Where can I get some screws for this? 

5. Is there a shop where I can buy a replacement chassis? The last engineer that dell sent seems to run off the paint on the speaker part of the chassis. It bothers me when I see it. 

6. The never ending popping sound. Did somebody found a solution for this? 

I hope you guys can help me. I'm new here, I am worried of my laptop.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Dell 7567 Multiple Issues.

Jump to solution

Only if you want the other issues fixed under warranty, otherwise, you could purchase them yourself.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi renceaking,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your computer is not working as expected.  

Since you've been successful with getting warranty repairs on your computer, but they're not to your satisfaction, I would suggest that you escalate your issue by filling out an Unresolved Issues Form.  Let them know what additional issues need to be resolved.  Thanks.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message

renceaking
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Actually, the last issue was already solved. It was a overheating issue. The motherboard and heatsink was replaced. Is it applicable to send a Unresolved issues form?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Only if you want the other issues fixed under warranty, otherwise, you could purchase them yourself.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

renceaking
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I'll try it. Thanks Robert!

0 Kudos