Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 5th, 2013 08:00

Dell Adamo 13 Power Supply

Hey guys,

3 years ago I purhased an Adamo 13 from the U.S. My charger is broken already and I have been trying to buy an new EU standard one for over a month now.

Since I am from Bulgaria I contacted the DELL distributors in Bulgaria and the EU customer support but I keep getting the same response that the laptop is no longer supported by DELL. I still cannot believe that I purchased a USD 3,000 high-end laptop and three years later I cannot even buy a power supply from its original producer. Without power supply the laptop is completely useless but I don't want to throw it away yet, since it is still perfectly functioning.

Can you advice me on what to do in this situation?

Thanks!

Stefan

934 Posts

August 5th, 2013 13:00

try laptopchargers.ie

company is based in Ireland - they have Adamo chargers,reasonable pricing and warranty.

I am not sure if they deliver to your country but see for yourself.If you can get one you may have to change the plug that connects to the outlet - any electrician can do that.

8 Wizard

• 

47K Posts

August 5th, 2013 13:00

Dell Adamo 13 PA-1E AC Power Adapter 45W - U939M

http://www.global-laptop-batteries.com/dell-ac-adapter/Dell-U939M-45W-AC-Adapter.html

Dell PN: P279P, F695M

Manufacturer Part#: BA45NE4

Specifications:

- PA-1E Family

- 100-240V 50/60Hz Input.

- Output 15.0VDC @ 3.0A.

- Dell P/N: U939M

- 45-watt

*NOTE: This power adapter is NOT compatible with the Adamo-XPS laptop. This is compatible ONLY with the Adamo-13 Laptop / Netbook.

No Events found!