Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 4th, 2015 23:00

Dell HD Graphics Gard Glitch

So basically, I've had this computer for a little over a year. I haven't used it all that much and I just got on it and there is an issue with the graphics card. The visuals glitch out a ton and it makes it almost unusable. I have the Dell HD graphics card and everything else seems to work fine. I have no idea what's wrong with it so any suggestions help. I also have some pictures The first s of a normal web page and the second is of the laptop trying to run a game.  

1.2K Posts

July 7th, 2015 09:00

Hi Massonminer ,

Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum .

I would request you to confirm if the screen is viewed as a split screen where in the screen spilts itself into 2 halves .

Is this how the display looks like this when you are browsing the web and playing any particular game or this does this happen on every other application .

Have you tried to work on this system in safe mode with networking ,because safe mode uses very minimal drivers and graphics which helps us determine if its a software or hardware issue.

Are you facing this issue after any changes ( software / hardware ) were made on the is system .

Also I would ask you to provide the system model ,os information as well so that we can do system specific troubleshooting .

Hoping to hear from you soon .

Have a good day ahead ,

No Events found!