Jmar1291
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 13 i7359-8408SLV Drivers

Hey everyone,

First off sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, but im a, hopefully soon to be dell inspiron owner. Im looking into the Dell Inspiron 13 i7359-8408SLV model. I saw it in person and I liked everything about it. Unfortunately, ive read on multiple reviews and forums that it has its issues, but luckily its a quick fix with the installation of a couple of drivers.

I figured I could come here, on the Dell forums, and hopefully you guys can either list/ link me to the appropriate drivers, prior to me getting the actual laptop. 

Also what do you guys think about buying open box laptops, say from Best buy, that are in excellent condition to save a significant amount?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

RE: Dell Inspiron 13 i7359-8408SLV Drivers

Hi Jmar1291,

Dell Inspiron 13-7359 does not have any known issues. You can update the the BIOS once you receive to keep the system updated. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, then download the BIOS from BIOS section onto the system and install it.

http://dell.to/18r60nI

Please reach out to us if you have any queries.

0 Kudos
Jmar1291
1 Copper

Hi Ravi,

From customer reviews from multiple sites, there seem to be WIFI related issues as well, just go on the amazon, or microsoft store websites and read the reviews. Is there an update for this? 

0 Kudos

Hi Jmar1291,

Due to incompatible applications some customers have faced issues. But has per the information this particular model does not have any known issues.

0 Kudos
chonazo2003
1 Nickel

Don't update the BIOS. I had several problems when the Dell program update my BIOS.

0 Kudos