Not applicable

Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series

Jump to solution

Hi. 

I really need help. I got this laptop last year. Only this year I started working on the laptop. Its a bit slow in the mornings when i start up but nothing major. But late afternoons it is very slow. If I have a couple of programs open like word and excel and I want to go into those programs lets say 10 min later, it stalls. It keeps on saying (not responding). I have taken the laptop back to the company we brought it and they ran test can couldn't find the problem. They told me to contact Dell. I did the diagnostic test and the windows test. After those test this laptop was even slower. I had to restart the laptop. Please can someone help me. This is my work laptop and I really can't go on like this. I have lost a lot of work due to the fact that if I want to go into word or excel after I haven't used it for a while it gives me a not responding message and then it closes. When I open the program again to get the auto saved version there is non. Only after I have opened a word / excel document about 5 - 6 times does the auto save block come up(sometimes). Please I really need help urgently. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
10 Diamond

RE: Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series

Jump to solution

Is the system running abnormally warm, or is the fan running abnormally rapidly?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
10 Diamond

Jump to solution

Is the system running abnormally warm, or is the fan running abnormally rapidly?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

It feels warm but not extremely hot. I have always used a desktop so this laptop thing is very new. So I'm not sure how hot it must be. Don't hear the fan but then again not always listing for it

0 Kudos