rfguicacs
1 Copper

RE: Dell Inspiron 15 7000(7537) WiFi issue

Jump to solution

I purchased the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for £29 on ebay.co.uk  I will have known the answer by the next week.

By the way I tested this laptop on two routers with standard WiFi adapter and on the Netgear DGN2200 v3 WiFi is work like a charm. But on the other house where is standard, cheap router from internet supplier WiFi is not working correctly. There are big lags, transfer rate is mostly bellow 80 kB/s. It is impossible to watch clips on youtube etc.

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

Jump to solution

By the way I tested this laptop on two routers with standard WiFi adapter and on the Netgear DGN2200 v3 WiFi is work like a charm. But on the other house where is standard, cheap router from internet supplier WiFi is not working correctly. There are big lags, transfer rate is mostly bellow 80 kB/s. It is impossible to watch clips on youtube etc.

Did you test it after replacing with Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 card or before?

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Hi,

Anybody with the Full HD screen ever did screen test? Specially Color banding/gradient banding??

0 Kudos
rfguicacs
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I did not replace the card yet, I just made purchase. When I finally get 7260 AC card than I put into the laptop and I will test again and share the results in this topic. I think it’s take a week, I am a little bit busy.

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Oh...
okay...

0 Kudos
Pukis
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I have bought this computer yesterday. There are same problems with wifi, but I have one more problem, that is not described in any forum. Any program, launched from start menu, doesn't find internet connection: weather, maps, even windows store isn't working. I have G-Data antivirus installed. I tried to shut down windows firewall and G-Data antivirus, but still no luck. Have anyone experienced this problem? How to fix it?

0 Kudos
mohity
1 Copper

Jump to solution

what laptop you have? have u upgraded your wireless card?

0 Kudos
mohity
1 Copper

Jump to solution

i replaced my card to 7260 ac . the wifi is stable now. I would suggest you to download the latest driver and latest bios. Uninstall the Intel network utility and let windows control the connection. 

0 Kudos
mohity
1 Copper

Jump to solution

And to all of those who dont wanna change the card please do this"""" uninstall the Wireless-N 7260 adapter repeatedly until it reverts to the original Microsoft network driver. then re-install the latest Intel driver only - no PROSet application - and the network connection will be stable. 

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Anyone experience color/gradient banding on this 1920x1080 display? 

0 Kudos