Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 28th, 2016 14:00

Dell Inspiron 15 7568 Keeps Randomly Freezing

I purchased the Dell Inspiron 2 in 1 touch screen a couple weeks ago and I have been having issues with it ever since. The computer works fine for several hours and then it just freezes up. The keyboard and touchscreen are both frozen, so there is no possibly way to troubleshoot anything. Each time it happens I am forced to manually restart the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what I am doing, when it malfunctions. I cant even CTRL-ATL-DELETE to close anything down. Every report I runs says nothing is wrong.  Any idea how I can prevent this from happening? It's occurring several times a day and just  happened today while I was working on research for my dissertation. This unknown glitch is causing my work to suffer. . It occurs about twice a day now, so its getting to be very problematic. Its running on Windows 10 if that helps.  I welcome all suggestions!!

3 Posts

May 10th, 2017 16:00

Have you tried returning it?  I have the same issue... fought with it. Now thrown in the towel.  Soon to throw away the computer.

No Events found!