Highlighted
virengupta13
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 15R 5559 i7 Core Slow Start up

Hi, 

I just purchased dell inspiron 15r 5559 with i7 Core processor, 16 GB Ram, 2 TB Hardisk and 4 GB Amd Graphic Card. I did not even install any applications yet, haven't started any loaded work that i bought it for. I am really irritated and frustrated, even after putting so much of money i cannot get a good fast laptop? 

I have 2 TB hardisk and transferred 500 GB data from my old laptop. Scanned all data for viruses or malwares, none found. 

Please help me out to find the problem, i am going to get it replaced anyway. I just bought it 3 hours ago. I am thinking maybe someone from dell community can help me out if its a common problem. 

Regards

Viren

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

RE: Dell Inspiron 15R 5559 i7 Core Slow Start up

I'd suggest you disable McAfee and some of the programs in Startup(Task manager). Please follow steps below; I'm assuming windows 10 is on your system.....

1. At the left bottom of taskbar, right click windows logo, and then click on Task Manager.

2. Click 'Startup', and then disable McAfee and any other unnecessary programs that you don't need in your startup.

LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

RE: Dell Inspiron 15R 5559 i7 Core Slow Start up

Please click on link below. Hopefully it will be of help:

https://youtu.be/aYtJ02tAAJc

0 Kudos