Hello! i bought this model Dell Inspiron 5567 cu procesor Intel® Core™ i5-7200U 2.50 GHz, Kaby Lake™, 15.6", Full HD, 8GB, 256GB SSD, DVD-RW, AMD Radeon™ R7 M445 4GB, and when i make some updates for windows, fan starts to work and never stop. Its normal ? but after i restart my windows fan stops for a while, but after 20-30 min starts again to work but in a silent mode.
What specific updates did you install? What BIOS version are you on?
You lost me. Your title states, "fan always on". Yet the body states, "after i restart my windows fan stops for a while". So which is it, always on full speed all the time, or only after some usage?
Well, after some usage, the fan starts and never stops, only if i restart the windows, then the laptop is in silence ( fan stops ) and then after a while of usage again the fan starts. And so on. Im on 2nd Dell Inspiron 5567, and first same thing with fan had. Its normaly ? i didnt update the bios driver, but i saw that, there is a new driver for bios on site.
Two identical systems with the same fan speed parameters, sounds normal to me.
You should install BIOS updates in order, rebooting when done and testing before installing another one.
Laptop Instructions =
- Disconnect all external peripherals from the laptop (mouse, keyboard, hard drive)
- The AC adapter must be connected
- Close all unnecessary applications
- Download the BIOS to the windows desktop
- Run the BIOS
- You must allow the BIOS itself to restart the computer. Do NOT force a restart manually. This could break the motherboard
- Added PCIE LTR to improve 3DMark performance
- Add BYD battery support
- Updated Computrace BIOS persistence module
- Enhanced the system stability
- Updated chipset SPI flash configuration
- Fixed IMVP8 VR issue