Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 2nd, 2013 13:00

Dell Inspiron 7520 MotherBoard Problem

Hello,

I bought a Dell 7520 Special Edition. It had  heat-up Problems from day one. This heat up problem damaged the battery cells in One week after the date I purchased it. I went to Dell's authorized service centre in Karachi Pakistan namely Unique Technologies, they replaced my battery. After few months, It  has now again some problems in motherboard. I can not see Dell logo on start up and power button light remains on. I again took my laptop to service centre and they replaced the BIOS. After one day my laptop ran into Same Problem. I am very unhappy with my product as I have to carry it again and again to service centre and they fix it without properly diagnosing it. I want them to completely replace the motherboard and rams or replace the entire product. Can anyone from Dell help me out ?

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

November 2nd, 2013 13:00

Dell doesn't have official sales channels in Pakistan - all service and support has to come from your dealer.  You must ask them.

November 3rd, 2013 05:00

Unique Technologies call themselves "Dell Official Distributors and Warranty Manager" in Pakistan. I will go to their office again tomorrow and I will update here if they don't agree to replace the product.

November 4th, 2013 09:00

I met with Warranty Supervisor @ Unique Technologies Karachi. He assured me that he will forward my request to replace entire motherboard, processor and heat sink. I hope now it gets approved from Dell. One thing I liked is that warranty dealers at Unique Technologies are very friendly and professional.

No Events found!