tdas777
2 Iron

Dell Inspiron 7537 - Bluetooth Issue

Hi,

My Inspiron 7537 has Intel dualband N7260 wifi + bluetooth card.
It's giving problem like incomplete pairing with bluetooth devices; after initial pairing it connects to internet install some driver, and then the device is showing driver error. I tried with switching off internet, then it's showing incomplete set up.

I tried with generic windows driver as well as latest intel driver (17.0.1401.422), but no success.

Has anyone faced this?

0 Kudos
8 Replies

RE: Dell Inspiron 7537 - Bluetooth Issue

Hi tdas777,

I would suggest you to run the Intel driver utility on the system using the link below and update the drivers applicable again.

http://dell.to/1bYKI1a

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

@DELL-RAVI CH
I tried latest dell driver, latest intel drivers also generic windows driver. But no success.
I have tried with windows 7 also, but then in win 7, the intel drivers for win7 are not getting installed; anyway.

After using this laptop for 3 months, I'm really pissed off at dell. After spending ₹83000 on a device, it's no peace of mind purchase. It has developing/existing issues with 1. Display, 2. Wireless, 3. Bluetooth and 4. overall day-to-day use. And it's not only me, there are other users with these problems too.
Again it might show new issues with hdmi or ethernet as till now i haven't use those.

0 Kudos
alfischer
1 Nickel

This is a problem with the Intel n 7260. Google on "Intel N 7260 problems".  They are working on it. Dell support is "working"  on it. Looks like there are multiple problems wit it and/or the drivers and software.

I have problems with Bluetooth on mine as well as some network connectivity issues. Considering returning my week old 17R.

0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

@ALFISCHER
How dell does release a laptop model without thorough test, diagnostics, sample use....

So now the end user get harassed.

[mention:a1c2b24166ae4cedb9c32b4cfcebf421:23b05a61c3e5445190d9bfa00453bce4] 
Please recall these faulty units, or loose customer loyalty

0 Kudos
alfischer
1 Nickel

Same way Lenovo, HP, Acer, and all others do. What I want to know is why INTEL has not been able to correct what appears to be a widespread problem. I really encourage all users that have the N7260 wireless to Google on the rampant issues everyone is having. I am expecting a callback from Dell shortly on ANOTHER problem I have. It is not possible (on my machine to do a factory restore from the DVDs. Appears to be a mother board as they sent me a new DVD and the software to restore. Does not recognize when a DVD disc has been changes. Can restore from a USB stick. Not something that would be discovered in final test. That's why I do a FINAL test!
0 Kudos
tdas777
2 Iron

It's not only the WIFI/Bluetooth, the display is also not good; may be it's FHD an have good color, but it also suffers backlight bleeding, minor gradient banding and ghosting... speakers are also not upto mark.... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
alfischer
1 Nickel

The A07 BIOS had to be flashed back to A06. (to try to fix the DVD change prob). Fixed it in Windows but still never senses DVD #2 when trying to restore. The discs work on another machine. Changed the DVD drive. No help. Have a 15R and has been trouble free. (touch wood!) Interesting that the restore disks that Dell sent far better that what you can create. They work like a normal Windows DVD. You can do an upgrade install that leaves your programs loaded. MUCH BETTER!!!
0 Kudos
ahmeddabdoo
1 Copper

0 Kudos