Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 23rd, 2016 10:00

Dell Inspiron 7559 Windows 10 Anniersary Update PROBLEM.

Hi All,

My problem is ... no, not quite so, my PROBLEM is Windows 10 Anniversary Update gets downloaded, installed and failed again and again. When it goes through Windows Update Center everything goes well but finally after a reboot I get a notification that the system couldn't install the update. No other information or error codes provided. After that Windows Update Center finds the same Anniversary Update and everything goes in circle. I called Microsoft Support three times with different engineers but with the same final result - the problem still unsolved. I used MediaCreationTool utility as well. With this utility the whole process goes well but finally I get popup window that says "Error occurred while installing update". When I tried to reinstall Windows 10 from the image created by MediaCreationTool I got error code 0xd0000034 (finally!!! something I can use to find a solution !!!), but looking through the Internet for this code didn't help to resolve this. Any other updates are installed with no issues. The Problem only with Anniversary Update.

Some info about my laptop.

About the System:

Version 1511

Windows 10 Home Edition Single Language (Russian)

About the hardware.

16Gb, I added extra 8Gb and I installed SSD SanDisk SD8SN8U256G1122 256Gb.

All the rest is standard configuration of 7559 laptop.

Some specifics related to what I did to my laptop. As I mentioned before I installed 8Gb extra memory (identical memory chip to the installed one) and SSD. I purchase license for Paragon Migrate OS to SSD 4.0 and moved my system from hard drive to SSD. After this error free moving the system works without any issues.

I have McAfee Antivirus. I uninstalled it before the update but this had no effect on result of updating.

I upgraded all drivers.

This lasts more than a month. Please recommend how to overcome this.

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

October 24th, 2016 08:00

Download the .iso, make a Bootable USB using Rufus (setup using the GPT partition scheme for UEFI BIOS and FAT32 formatted). Then attempt to clean install. Use Diskpart Clean if that fails (you have your system image to restore to if that fails).

2 Posts

October 28th, 2016 12:00

Thank you for the reply. It looks like there is nothing else left to do.

No Events found!