Highlighted
Justinkjohns
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron B130 wireless driver/connectivity issues

Basically a friend has an older Inspiron B130 and he needed a fresh copy of windows XP installed and I had no problem helping him out. well I installed XP just fine the laptop works great actually except for the fact that I CANNOT get the wireless working, I installed the drivers in the right order, (Chipset -> Audio -> Video -> Ethernet-> and finally wireless driver) well when I press the f2 + the wireless button it shows that the radio turns on and off but it doesn't give me any options anywhere to connect to a wireless network. I dont know what to do at this point I am so frustrated with this *** thing. Im almost ready to tell him hes just going to have to keep a wired ethernet connection around him to browse the internet lol. Any tips from you guys would help greatly cause I am done fiddling around with this thing. I've done two fresh installs just to make sure I installed drivers correctly and as far as I know I did and I cant find a solution on the internet so I just decided to post a question and reach out for help. So please HELP! lol 

Thanks

-Justin!

0 Kudos