Highlighted
tvsmanikandan
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron N4110 -System crashed when Game Played AFTER- No Display nothing black screen,NoHard drive Activity

Dear all,
I'm using DELL Inspiron N4110 ,i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHZ,2301 MHz ,8GB-Ram,AMD Radeon HD 6630M Mobile Intel(R) HD Graphics 1GB.
it was working fine since 8 years.no issues good condition. Frequently i',m using laptop for gaming like "COD-(Call of duty -Games)".Yesterday when i was playing COD Game-the display and System became Crashed with some Flickering sound and flickering scattered picture at bottom line of Screen.
Nothing worked.After i forced shutdown and restart the system-There is nothing displayed.Only POWER & WIFI" LED"only on and Hard disk Processor LED NO blinking- Fan only running- I dont know how to find the issue and trouble shoot- NoBios Mode also, Just black screen only appear---PLS ADVICE ME- WHAT SHOULD I DO now- --?  

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Dell Inspiron N4110 -System crashed when Game Played AFTER- No Display nothing black screen,NoHard drive Activity

I would recommend starting with removing the battery, then unplugging the AC adapter, and then holding down the power button for 15 seconds or so. After this release the button, put back in the battery and AC adapter, and lastly press the power button. Then see if the system boots up. 

If this doesn't work, you could try doing minimal boot, like removing memory/HDD just to see if you get a screen. Unfortunately if none of this works, it sounds like it might be a hardware issue. 

Here is a link for the service manual to remove items, let me know if you have any questions. 

Best regards,

Brad

0 Kudos